Intern Required for Christmas Marketplace
Life In Abruzzo is currently recruiting a part-time intern to work on the 2021 online Christmas Marketplace.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who would like to learn more in the way of ecommerce and who possesses some of the skills below:
- Ability to work ‘online’ remotely
- Confidence to work alone
- Familiarity working with Wordpress
- Confident Italian and English
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience of Canva or Photoshop
- An aptitude/keen interest in creative photography
- An interest in both people & travel
- Enthusiastic & energetic, particularly in chasing up leads and engaging directly with both existing and potential vendors/providers.
The role would suit a creative graduate or a student studying online marketing/business.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position please email email@example.com with:
- Your CV
- A covering letter outlining your skills & experience according to those in our list
- A short paragraph giving a description of your favourite thing to eat and your favourite photo of this dish
Deadline 15th October 2021, NO Agencies please!